The right coverage at the right time
Not everyone needs lifetime coverage. In fact, there are many situations where short- or limited-term insurance is a better fit. Your children will eventually complete their education and become independent, your mortgage will ultimately be paid off, and you and your spouse will retire. American National offers many term insurance options for just these types of limited situations.
With a term life policy, you’ll pay a regular premium for the length of the term in exchange for a fixed amount of coverage for that same period. Term life premiums are generally lower than premiums for permanent life insurance.
People choose American National term life for a variety of reasons:
- Custom selection of the term that best fits your needs
- Competitively priced, affordable coverage for only the time you need it
- Level premium payments
- Ability to customize coverage with riders such as accelerated death benefit (living benefits) rider
- Preservation of insurability for converting to permanent insurance later
- Policies backed by American National’s 100+ years of financial stability
- Premiums remain level for the first five years and then renew with a level premium every five years until age 65. At the end of the five year period after age 65, the product renews for a level premium until expiry at age 70.
- Available to convert to permanent plan at any point before the conversion expiry date which is the policy anniversary following the insured's 65th birthday.
Form Series: RCT18
- Competitive term life insurance product with Annual Renewable Term (ART), 10, 15, 20 and 30 year terms to meet your client's needs.
- Level premium term periods of 10, 15, 20, and 30 years.
- Options available to convert the policy to a permanent policy after issue if your insurance needs change.
Form Series: ART12