Web Content ViewerDisplay portlet menu
Fixed Deferred Annuity
Savings you can depend on
You can’t predict what your future holds, but you may be able to make it more secure. When you purchase an American National fixed deferred annuity, you’ll be secure in the knowledge that your principal is safe, and you’ll earn a fixed rate of return. Plus, when you’re ready, you’ll be able to convert your annuity assets into fixed income payments as well.
Benefits of American National fixed deferred annuities include:
Tax deferred growth – You won’t pay any income taxes on the interest you earn until you withdraw it.
Guaranteed interest rate – No matter what the market does, you are assured a minimum rate of return.
Fixed rate of return – Interest rates are set by American National for a specified period of time.
Access to annuity value – there are several options that allow access to the accumulated annuity value, including partial withdrawals and conversion to income payment options. Withdrawals may be subject to taxes and surrender charges.
- The WealthQuest 7, flexible premium deferred annuity, offers a guaranteed interest rate on the initial premium and each subsequent premium payment submitted for two years.
- An interest rate enhancement may be available on all premium payments received in the first 36 months of the contract for one year. The availability of this enhancement is not guaranteed and is subject to change.
- Earnings grow on a tax-deferred basis.
- Initial premium and additional premium payments can be made for as little as $100 a month.
Form Series: WQ712
- Single premium fixed deferred annuity offering a fixed interest rate for three, five, six, or seven-year guarantee periods.
- Earnings grown on a tax-deferred basis.
- Options after guaranteed period:
- Withdraw all money without penalty during a special 30-day window, OR
- Continue the annuity and earn an annual effective interest rate, declared annually on the policy anniversary.
Form Series: MYG20, MYG16(04),